Conferencing and Media Management
Penn State has adopted Zoom and Kaltura to work together to provide the University with an optimal conferencing and media-management service. Zoom and Kaltura are replacing Adobe Connect and will enhance Penn State’s live-streaming and media management capabilities.
Read more about the Conferencing and Media Management program and the retirement of Adobe Connect.
- Join, host, and record meetings with quality video and audio
- Screen share documents, photos, and videos
- Share iPhone and iPad screens with iOS mirror
- Connect with Instant Messaging, Presence, and more
- Integrates with Kaltura
- Easily store, publish, and stream videos, video collections, and other files
- Stream content any place and device
- Seamlessly integrate media in Canvas and Zoom
- Produce 360-degree videos for class, work, research, and more
If teaching on campus in a face-to-face setting, there are resources available to help take your course online. Visit the Remote Teaching website or reach out to Penn State’s Course Liaisons for an individual consultation.